Claims representatives of foreign insurance companies in Iceland

Every insurer established in an EEA Member State and offering MTPL insurance has to nominate in each other Member State a Claims Representative. The Claims Representative is entitled to receive, handle and settle claims addressed by a victim having his residence in the Member State where the Claims Representative is established and related to a road traffic accident that has occured in another Member State than the State of the victim's residence.

ABÍ as an information centre, gathers information about these parties should the information be requested.

This website is built with Eplica CMS